compensation: To be discussed.
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CLASS A COMPANY-SPONSORED TRAINING AND A TRUCK DRIVER JOB!
Classes begin every Monday!
Drivers hiring event at 11:00 AM every Tuesday in San Diego!
You can be offered a job on the spot, especially if you bring with you a recent DMV printout! Or if you can't make it to the hiring event, call Stan our Senior Recruiter to do a telephone application and interview, or to arrange an appointment at his Mission Valley office: Call 1-866-717-8187
CRST, one of the largest and most successful trucking companies in the nation, is looking for inexperienced drivers, recent truck school graduates and experienced class A drivers. We are family-owned, completely debt-free and having the BEST year in 64 years of being in business. Each Day CRST trucks travel the distance of going 45 times around the Earth. Come grow with us and join the strongest, most successful trucking company in the United States!
If you do not have a class A license at this time, CRST will help you to get your class A license with classes that begin every Monday in southern California. If you need transportation to get there, we can provide that.
YOU COULD EVEN START SCHOOL THE MONDAY AFTER YOU READ THIS!
If you need it, we offer lodging and free breakfasts and lunches for you as well! We haul freight for the biggest companies in the world! Drive for CRST and see America like you've never seen it before!
* No credit checks.
* No layoffs in 64 years.
* Full benefits, including immediate Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical coverage, vacations, 401k, life/dental/vision insurance.
* Great hometime compared to other companies: 1 day off for every week you’ve been on the road, plus our unique and famous "20 days on, 10 days off" program. You could earn a month's income in only 20 days!
* Company-sponsored training to get your class A license. This is company-sponsored...you don't have to pay us back as long as you work for CRST for at least 10 months!
* 99% no-touch, 80% drop and hook
* CRST drives more miles per truck than virtually any other trucking company in America! That’s why we are the only company that gets you home on the date YOU CHOOSE on the calendar! No other trucking company offers this because they don't have the freight to get you home when you need to be home. Have a doctor’s appointment, a birthday, anniversary, holiday, etc? If we cannot get you home by midnight on the date you’ve scheduled (weather and other factors permitting), CRST will pay you $200 per day for every day you are late getting home. No other company offers this.
* CRST is committed to SAFETY to the extent that we have a NO QUESTIONS ASKED driver shutdown policy. If you are tired, don’t feel well, aren’t comfortable about the road conditions or the weather, you have complete authority to shut the truck down until you are comfortable. It doesn’t matter if you’re going to be late or not. YOU make the decision and management will support your choice to shut down if you’re outside your comfort zone. This is a policy that few, if any trucking companies have.
* Outstanding, new trucks RANKED #1 IN THE NATION by the Federal Dept. of Transportation. The newest ones come with built-in refrigerators, power inverters, state of the art satellite communications, electronic computerized logbooks, Collision Avoidance Radar, Lane Change Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Brake Assist, etc. These are the nicest, newest trucks in the industry at an average age of only 14 months old.
* All criminal convictions will be reviewed by management as part of an overall assessment of the application.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English.
* No major damage rear end accidents where you rear ended another vehicle in the past three years.
* No tickets in the past 3 years for following too close.
* No careless/reckless driving or DUI in the past 5 years.
*Any suspensions in the past 3 years must be a maximum total of 12-15 months in length.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
The hiring event will start at 11:00 AM every Tuesday. Come to the CRST recruiting office at 10509 San Diego Mission Rd, suite V in Mission Valley, San Diego, 92108. If possible, bring your DMV printout but this is not required. Please be prepared to complete a CRST application with your employment history for the past 3 years.
Directions: Take I-15 towards I-8 (Mission Valley). Exit Friars Road and go East for one block. Turn right at the light (Rancho Mission Road). Go down the hill and look for the brown building on the left next door to the 7-Eleven. Park in the front or back parking lot and come upstairs to suite V.
You may call 866-717-8187, but the BEST way to get more information is to just come to the hiring event or schedule an appointment with Stan at the Mission Valley office.