compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who we are:
Mark III Construction is growing, and we want you to grow your career with us! Our benefits, competitive compensation, and dedication to training and growth are what keep our employees happy but our work hard and play hard environment is what keeps everyone excited about coming to work every day.
Mark III Construction is a commercial and industrial construction company headquartered in Sacramento, California. Founded in 1976, Mark III started as an electrical contractor with a vision to become a multi-trade construction company. Fast-forward to 2018, Mark III’s footprint extends from Central to Northern California with an additional office in Fresno.
Mark III takes a big picture approach to the construction process self-performing electrical, plumbing, process piping, HVAC, low voltage, underground, pre-fabrication, and MEP design. Instead of multiple consultants and countless sub-contractors, the customer works with just one company to eliminate multiple profit layers and complexity of schedules. With an impressive project history in the industrial, commercial, biotechnology, and food-grade technology industries we are able to perform initial construction, tenant improvements, and remodeling. From construction to service, Mark III has the capabilities to support you from the beginning of your project to preventative maintenance for years after. In addition, our dedicated service team is available for 24/7 emergency service and has the capabilities to perform plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general maintenance repairs, and much more.
Mission: Leading the Evolution of Construction
Vision: Exposing the World to a New Way to Build
• Work Hard, Play Hard
What we offer:
• Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision
• Competitive Compensation
• Wellness Benefits (Fitness Classes)
• Internal/External Training
• PTO Accrual
Mark III Construction, Inc. is seeking certified Journeyman Electricians for immediate and continuous employment to be part of a growing team.
• Current State of California license
• Excellent knowledge of NEC
• Experience working in a commercial setting
• Able to work with little supervision
• Able to interpret plans and specifications
• Good verbal communication and organizational skills
• Dependable with dependable transportation
• Valid driver's license and clean DMV record
• Applicants must have commercial experience, be currently licensed by the State of California, and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Experience with motor control, PLC, I/O, Ethernet comms, process and instrumentation, OCAL, rigid, and stainless would be a big plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers