Celebrating over 50 years as a Medium/Heavy Duty Commercial Truck Dealer with 5 locations throughout Central California. For the past 26 years, we have successfully earned the prestigious “Circle of Excellence Award” for Service, Parts, Sales & Rental! Gibbs Truck Centers is honored to be in the TOP 15% of elite dealers nationwide. We represent International, Isuzu, Cummins & Gibbs Idealease.
Gibbs Truck Centers offers a very competitive hourly rate, major health insurance, vacation and 401K + match available. Work with terrific people and come be a part of our success story. It's a great place to work!!
What we offer:
• Vacation Time
• Major Medical Insurance
• 401-K + Match
• Paid Training
• Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
• Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to resolve malfunction and plan work procedures.
• Follow checklists ensuring all critical parts are examined.
• Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and adjust as needed.
• Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly.
• Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
• Attend training classes and keep tabs on factory technical bulletins.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer happiness.
• Properly complete the service and/or repairs assigned by supervisor.
• Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
• Participate in, and utilize to the best of one’s abilities, technical training as assigned by management.
• Maintain your designated workspace in an organized and clean manner.
• Ensure guest vehicles are returned as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
• Show the utmost courtesy to all guests, visitors and dealership personnel.
• Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
• Adhere to manufacturer’s policies and procedures as they relate to labor operations, time and repair order documentation when performing warranty repairs and torque specifications.
• Any other duties as outlined by the Service Supervisor and or management.
• At least 1 year of Fleet or Dealership experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• ASE certification preferred
• CDL certification preferred
• Teammate with a strong sense of dedication to the customer and service team
• Self-motivated and professional
• Possess own tools
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers