compensation: Based on qualifications and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Patrick James is a chain of better men's clothing retail stores with a national catalog and ecommerce. We are looking to fill a full time position for IT Support. We are looking for someone with education and experience in working with hardware and software for computers/servers and who can interface with our stores for support. Individual must also be able to maintain a structured network environment locally and remotely at other locations. Below is an outline of what this position entails.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Knowledgeable with Windows Server (2016 and 2019) Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
• Fully capable to troubleshoot hardware and software related issues.
• Virus/Malware removal and Data Recovery
• Basic understanding of Windows Server administration
• Must be familiar with Business Computer & Networking Environments
• Excellent customer relations and communication skills
• Must be able to multitask to troubleshoot different issues that may occur simultaneously
• Proven support experience with desktop and server operating systems in a business environment.
• Knowledgeable in Active Directory and Domain Name Service.
• Ability to research into a wide range of computing issues when required
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Troubleshooting system problems (network, server, phone, etc)
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks on a daily basis.
• Knowledgeable of standard printer problems and repair
• Requires availability during store hours.
• Responsible to oversee all move and new setup internet service at store locations.
• Coordinate and oversee Store Physical Inventories (Twice a Year)
• Ordering new Hardware and software when needed.
• Experience with Backing up data with set scheduling
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers