Dellavalle Laboratory has been helping our clients make efficient and profitable decisions since 1978. Being at the forefront of the agricultural and environmental laboratory market we have the opportunity to serve a wide range of clients here in the western states and globally. Our dedication to providing sound, data driven agronomic advice in conjunction with accurate laboratory services sets us apart. We are passionate about providing our clients with the best agronomic and environmental services.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Support the Agronomy Team
- Technical report writing
- Field Scouting
- Data collection and interpretation (i.e. soil, plant tissue, and water collection and analysis)
- Logistics (i.e. scheduling sampling events and assist in coordinating team activities)
- REQUIRED Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Desire to work in agriculture
- Hold working experience in similar roles and industries
- You possess strong interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and writing skills
- ADVANCED Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You are a detail-oriented team player who is eager to learn.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Industry: Agriculture, Food Production, Biology, Chemistry, Food & Beverage
Job Function: Research, Analyst