Grad Student looking for housing ~Aug 15 (Fresno/Clovis)
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Melody. I will be a physical therapy graduate student at Fresno State. I just got an offer to attend this program so this is a bit last minute but hopefully I can still find something. Ideally I'd move in at some point between August 12-18 (school starts Monday, August 19).
Things I'm looking for in a house:
- A room big enough to put a desk and a twin size bed
- Air conditioning and a pool/gardening space would be a plus
- less than a 15 minute drive to Fresno State
- A relatively quiet house with roommates who are respectful, kind, not big partiers. It would be great to sometimes cook together or hang out but not necessary.
- Age doesn't matter too much but people who are in their mid-late 20s or older would be nice
- Pets are wonderful, just not cats (allergies)
- I am 29 years old, responsible, clean, flexible, respectful and like to laugh! I have savings/student loan money to pay for my cost of living.
- I'm a massage therapist and will bring my table up. Friends/family always get a discount :)
- I grew up in a suburb of LA, currently live in Ventura. Was up at UC Berkeley for college and Oregon for massage school.
- Looking for a place that will allow guests. My partner lives in Ventura and he will probably come visit at most once a month and I'd be gone probably one weekend a month if I can manage it. We've been together for a few years now and are a pretty chill and respectful pair.
- Hobbies: learning Spanish, traveling (have been to 28 countries, hopefully more to come!), ceramics, yoga, cooking, camping, backpacking, taking long walks, etc.
Thanks for reading :)
have a great day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers