Renoir Annexe Building - 1130 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA. 93721
Available Ground Floor Space:± 3095 - ± 6,191 sq. ft.
Total contiguous ground floor space is ± 6,191 sq. ft. & ±2,000 sq. ft. of basement space.
Divisible Minimum for ground floor space is ± 3,095 sq. ft.
Proposed monthly lease rate is $2.00 per sq. ft. + NNN
• Next to the Newest/Hottest Downtown Restaurants: Chicken Shack/Toshikos
• Custom Design Floor Plan
• Space to be built-out in warm shell condition with hood(s) and ADA compliant interior private restrooms
• Close Proximity to Fulton Street Event Epicenter (Mariposa Plaza Clock Tower)
• Short Distance to Van Ness Blvd. pedestrian tunnel to the County Courthouse/Administrative Buildings
• Potential Outdoor Seating
• Traffic Exposure & Street Parking As a Result of the $20 million Fulton Mall Reconstruction Project
• Very short distance to proposed State Center Community College District Office
DTC-Downtown Core located in Activity Class A.
Proposed newly renovated restaurant spaces at the newest and hottest downtown Fresno restaurant hub area (Renoir Corner) with the recent successful restaurant openings of the Chicken Shack & Toshiko’s. Landlord is offering to build-out the space in a warm shell condition to include hood(s) and ADA compliant interior private restrooms. Renoir Annexe Building premier location with possible outdoor seating on Fulton Street in Downtown Fresno is positioned close to the Mariposa Plaza Clock Tower (Fulton Street’s Core Events Center) and is in a high visibility area with access to patrons on the Fulton Street being near the Van Ness Blvd. pedestrian tunnel to the County Courthouse/Administrative Buildings, Radisson Hotel, numerous high density offices and amid collection of artisanal restaurants. Traffic exposure at this location of Downtown Fresno has increased as the result of the mall opened to vehicle traffic with parking (City of Fresno $20 million Fulton Street Reconstruction Project) and 2 blocks away from the proposed high speed rail station.
5067 N. Mariposa St., Ste. 102
Fresno, CA. 93710
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers