QR Code Link to This Post
Job Coach Aide
Community Integrated Work Program
Fresno-based for-profit organization assisting developmentally disabled adults has an immediate need for a Job Coach/Lead Developer.
- Position involves the supervision and training of persons with developmental disabilities in a community based setting.
- Provides constant supervision, care, training, and job coaching of clients.
- Work individually with clients on all aspects of job procurement, which may include transportation to job fairs, completions employment applications/resumes and any other employer correspondence.
- Set up and conduct meetings, and initiate contact with potential employers, building relationships with community employers.
- Take a non-sales approach towards empowering clients while forming meaningful and beneficial employer/employee relationships.
- Valid CA Driver License
- 3 years driving experience.
- A degree in behavioral science or 1 to 2 years related experience.
Excellent Benefits Package. Best of all, you will work with co-workers who are dedicated and believe in making a difference.
Please email your resume to Luis Leon email@example.com