compensation: Compensation based on Qualifications employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring for our Kerman Clinic in Fresno County!
We provide clinical supervision, professional development trainings, and practice multiple Evidenced Based Practices approaches!
Our Agency and Program:
Turning Point of Central Ca, Inc., Rural Mental Health
Our Mission: To provide public benefit through helping people develop skills, motivation, and resources to become productive members of society; healthy in body, mind and spirit.
POSITION: Mental Health Professional (Bilingual Preferred) - Position #845
PROGRAM: Rural Mental Health - Multi Sites - Fresno County
LOCATION: 275 S. Madera Avenue, Suite 404, Kerman, CA 93630
HIRING MANAGER: Emily Vargas, Assistant Program Director
PHONE: (855) 343-1057
BASE PAY: Monolingual/Licensed: Class 172 ($2,727.03 - $3,588.58/semi-monthly)
Bilingual/Licensed: Class 177 ($2,866.13 - $3,771.63/semi-monthly)
Monolingual/Masters: Class 162 ($2,468.74 - $3,248.69/semi-monthly)
Bilingual/Masters: Class 167 ($2,594.67 - $3,414.41/semi-monthly)
STATUS: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: Until Filled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position: Mental Health Professional (Bilingual Preferred)
• Demonstrated skills in clinical mental health services with individuals, families, and groups.
• Knowledge of mental illness and effective treatment approaches to mental disorders.
• Experience with co-occurring substance use disorders and treatment modalities.
• Knowledge of record keeping procedures related to patient charts.
• Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Ability to operate within Electronic Health Records (EHR) system.
• Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a dependable means of transportation that is properly insured and operated in accordance with all laws. Agency insurer authorization is required.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and TB test.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR BILINGUAL SKILL
• Communicate effectively in written and spoken Spanish.
• Required ability to communicate effectively with monolingual Spanish speaking clients and families for all clinical purposes.
• Assist with phone calls for Spanish clients.
• Required to provide language translations for case managers and Physicians on a periodic basis.
• Minimal adequate competency in the Spanish language as evidenced by successful passage of the TPOCC Spanish Competency Test.
• Other translation tasks as required.
• Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely
related field required (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LCP, ASW, APCC, AMFT)
• Registered with the BBS
Why Should You Apply?
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including:
• Medical/ Dental/Vision
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Clinical supervision for BBS candidates
• Training opportunities including CEU’s
Many of our programs are recognized by the National Health Safety Corps (NHSC) as approved sites supporting qualified health care providers dedicated to working in underserved and underfunded areas. As a result, Licensed Mental Health Professionals may qualify for the NHSC Loan Repayment Program, which provides up to $60,000 to candidates who commit to two (2) years with our approved programs.