Concept Transporters, and industry leader in design and manufacturing of custom vehicles, is in need of a Parts Manager for its Fresno based custom fabrication shop. The Parts Managers basic role is to facilitate the acquisition of materials and consumables necessary for the fabrication shop and its fabricators with the goal of increasing shop efficiency as well as improving product design and quality.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Must be familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles.
• Computer experience including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Must be familiar with the use of hand tools and basic fabrication tools.
• Self motivated.
• Can load and unload material using a forklift.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Dependable transportation.
• Assist in the purchasing of all job materials and shop consumable supplies.
• Work with Shop Supervisor and V.P. of Operations on a daily basis to ensure parts and material are organized and staged when required.
• Implement Lean Manufacturing principles within the parts department.
• All Shipping and Receiving.
• Checking and verifying material and products upon receiving shipments.
• Organize and maintain all product inventory items.
• Assist the engineering staff with researching new equipment and products.
• Developing and maintaining good vendor relations.
• Maintaining use and inventory of all shop hand tools and consumables.
• Develop and maintain appropriate consumables inventory.
• Maintain (clean and organize) parts room.
• Light part runs.
• Manage part-time parts runner.
• Excellent pay depending on capabilities and experience.
• Complete insurance package of Medical / Dental / Vision.
• Paid Vacation.
• Paid Holidays.
Fax Resume to: 559-233-1752, email in response to the ad, or apply in person. No phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers