compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an experienced Catering cook for high volume catering company. Must be able to prepare meals for service according to the assignment of senior company chefs. Non-event day hours will consist of working in the catering prep kitchen for future events.
- Participates in food preparation during meals
- Participates in food preparation in catering production kitchen for catering events.
- Must have valid driver's license, and be comfortable driving commercial trucks with mobile kitchen trailer.
- Promotes and maintains the highest level of customer service to all clients.
- Maintains clean and sanitary food preparation and storage areas at all times in accordance with state and local health
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent/ culinary certification or degree preferred
- Five years experience in high volume catering/banquet meal execution and preparation
- Experience in multi-tasking of projects
- Basic Administrative computer skills
- Excellent guest service and hospitality skills
- Strong problem solving and listening skills
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function and act independently
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and with established deadlines
- Ability to work flexible schedule including extended hours, weekends and holidays
To apply, please reply by email with resume and letter of interest
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers