A special back to school gift for you! $1,500 signing bonus from August 17th 2019 to September 9th 2019!
QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome, we're thrilled you've found us!! Becoming a surrogate is an amazing and selfless act anyone can do. It's a huge life decision! Elite Women Surrogacy is an agency employed by strong powerful women who will be by your side at any given moment! We are here to support, guide and financially help you through your surrogacy journey. Compensation starts at $40,000. In addition to the base compensation there is an additional benefit package included with monthly allowances and a bonus starting after your screenings! Your compensation and your benefits/monthly allowances combined add up to $45,000-$50,000. If you carry twins, your compensation + monthly allowances/benefits add up to $50,000-$54,000! These benefits and monthly allowances include the following payments and are in addition to your $40,000 compensation:
Additional allowances include:
• Monthly allowance
• Medication start fee
• Embryo transfer fee
• Maternity clothing allowance
• Monthly support group
• Support person allowance
• Twin compensation (if applicable)
• Canceled cycle fee (if applicable)
• Physician recommended C-Section (if applicable)
• Lost wages (if applicable)
• Child & Housekeeping (If applicable)
• Breast milk allowance (if applicable)
• Hysterectomy (if applicable)
• Health Insurance coverage
• $250,000 Life insurance
Intended parents are waiting for their perfect surrogate!
Start your Journey today!
Once submitted, our surrogate team will contact you within 24 hours to assist you with the beginning of the process and explain in detail what to expect. If you feel like you wouldn't qualify, feel free to reach out to our surrogate team! Just send us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (949)460-0432. No question will be left unanswered.
• Between the ages of 21 to 37 years old.
• Have had a good pregnancy history and given birth within the last 7 years (no complications)
• Have had at least one child before with no major complications
• No current or past history with depression or anxiety medication
• BMI 30 or lower
• Have reliable transportation.
• Lead a healthy and stable lifestyle
• No current criminal history
• Be a U.S Citizen
((Check out our Social Media platforms))